- Online Watercolor Workshops
- The Everything Brushes Workshop
The Everything Brushes Workshop
Discover how choosing the right brush will revolutionize
your painting experience!
Brushes are one of the most important, but overlooked painting tools.
Learn how to identify the best brush for your watercolor goals in this 5-Day Workshop by Jill Williams.
Get instant access when you purchase.
What you'll learn during this workshop
- 3 characteristics to look for in a watercolor brush
- 3 brush habits that will change your painting quality
- 4 ways to use a brush that will change the way you paint
- 4 brushes that you might not be able to live without
- 3 brush strategies to immediately improve your painting
- workbook download
Fiction, fantasies, and other myths about brushes
Brush habits that will make life easier
Purposes for various brush shapes and sizes
The quality conundrum - Do I really need that Kolinsky sable?
How to make sure that brushes I'm choosing are the best for me
Before you toss those brushes, here's an extra test...
Meet Your Instructor
Welcome! I'm Jill Williams, and I'm here to make sure you understand how the right brush can help you paint better, more efficiently, and with no more frustrations!
Learn how to assess and evaluate a watercolor brush for your particular painting style, with strategies, recommendations, demos, and other bonus content, that will improve your painting experience from day one!
Get all the information you need to start painting more confidently, and with better results!
5 days of info that has helped dozens of painters discover their perfect brush needs, with lifetime access, and future updates.