- Online Watercolor Workshops
- Glow Into Spring Workshop
Glow Into Spring Workshop
Glow Into Spring Workshop with Jill Williams
Spring may be several weeks away, but we can still create that warm glow indoors with the right combination of colors and techniques.
Watercolor is perfect for capturing light, with it’s transparent colors and layers, especially for our favorite Springtime views. We all love that sparkle of light on the water, the backlit glow of leaves, and the radiance of sun filtering through the forest. Join Jill for a recording of her LIVE, 3-day workshop online where she’ll lead you through a variety of techniques to create the glow of Spring for your landscapes.
What’s included in the Workshop:
- 3 Days of Live painting interaction with Jill and other students
- Daily Q & A Session
- Facebook Group interaction for community support and sharing work
- Learn to create quick value studies that serve as a roadmap for your painting
- Valuable skills for depicting light that will expand your watercolor knowledge
- Build technical confidence early for all the upcoming scenes of Spring
- A chance to win a 15ml tube of Daniel Smith’s Quinacridone Gold
- Lifetime access to the videos and reference images
- Watercolor With Jill™ membership offer: Get your first month free when you join Jill’s annual watercolor membership
Here are the supplies Jill will be using in the workshop:
- Arches 140lb Cold Pressed paper, 1/8th sheets, approx 7.5 x 11
- #13 round brush, 1/4” Dagger Brush, #0 Rigger Brush
- water, towel, pencil, spray bottle, masking tape, mounting board, palette
- Daniel Smith Pigments:
- Quinacridone Gold
- Quinacridone Sienna
- Ultramarine Blue
- Green Gold
- Hansa Yellow Medium
- Opera Pink
- Carbazole Violet (Dioxazine Violet)
Reference Photos will be available for download upon purchasing the workshop.
Images are also available in the Facebook Group. Students will receive an invitation to join right away.